- Sign/Endorse the back of your check
- Label the front of the check “Mobile Deposit”
- When prompted for the amount, enter the check amount. Make sure the amount entered matches what is written on the check.
- Make sure to flatten any crumpled or folded checks before taking your pictures. In a well-lit area take a picture of the front and back of your check. Keep the check in focus of the camera; try to not get as much of the surroundings.
- Make sure your check image is visible before submitting your deposit for review.
- Submit your deposit “limit of 1 check per photo”
- Keep the original check for 30 days. If you need a safe place to discard your check, any State Bank location will be willing to shred the check for you.
To check the status of your deposit, log back into the app, and select review, and there you see if you deposit has been accepted or rejected.
The cut off time is Monday – Friday at 4:00 PM; excluding Federal Holidays.
There is a $0.50 charge per check.
If you would want to add another account after you have already registered contact your local branch.
Questions, comments, or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org